200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training, Laconia, NH
January 15 – April 29, 2020
Our next 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training program begins January 15, 2020! This program runs from January – April, two evenings per week plus one Sunday per month. An online module and additional program hours are also required. See below for schedule.
72 Church Street, Laconia, NH. Our Jaya Studio in Laconia is located in the same building as the Karma Cafe. Walk through the double doors on the left side / front of the building. The studio is a beautiful, secure space last door on the left as you walk down the main corridor.
Please fill out the digital 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Application by clicking on the highlighted link above. Upon application submission a program deposit or payment in full is required. See below for details.
The Abhyasa Yoga Institute (RYS 200) Yoga Teacher Certification Program provides an environment of personal, unconditional support and mentorship to help you realize your full potential as a yoga instructor at the 200 hour level. We are enormously proud of our program development, content and experienced staff of instructors that help to facilitate a strong container for your educational learning, self realization and unveiling of your own inner guru!
Components of the 200 Hour YTT Certification:
- Nutritional cleansing and support
- In-Depth Study of Yoga Philosophy
- Functional Anatomy for Yoga Instructors
- Detailed study of asana, correct form and technique, modifications, benefits and contraindications
- Proper guidance for hands-on assisting techniques
- Energetic Anatomy & Physiology
- Energetic Dynamics
- Business & Ethics
- Practice of and Teaching Instruction for enhanced yoga techniques including asana, pranayama, meditation, chanting, japa mantra, and more.
- Integration of skills required to become a confident yoga teacher; exploration and realization of personal teaching style
- Deepening of personal practice and discipline
- Establishment and maintenance of a deep sense of connection and purpose
- Enhancement of personal growth and development for self and others
- Deep community connection
- “Get out of your own way”, attuning to your natural ability and voice as an instructor.
This 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training program through the Abhyasa yoga Institute is a highly lifestyle-friendly training for busy people. A typical question students ask is, “What if I have to miss a day of the Training?” Full attendance is a requirement for this program, however in the event of time missed there are options to make up the hours through modules in other programs. Please inquire with specific scheduling questions by emailing Christina at Christina@YogaJayaNH.com. See schedule dates below:
Wednesday 3 – 6 pm (no class April 1, 2020)
Thursdays 3 – 6 pm (no class April 2, 2020)
Sundays 9 am – 7 pm:
Additional Contact Hours
Class times structured individually. Monday, Wednesday, Friday 12:30 – 1:30 every week recommended. If this does not fit your schedule, alternate hours can be recommended.
Online learning module
Early Bird Rate: $2,450.00
Full Tuition Rate: $2,750.00
LACONIA RATE @ 10% Discount: 2,200.00
Click application button above to fill out a digital application online. To take advantage of the program discount, this program requires a payment in full upon registration.