The Abhyasa Yoga Study program guides aspiring yoga scholars through:
- Deepening levels of yogic practices including asana, pranayama, meditation, japa mantra chanting & more
- In-depth Yoga Philosophy
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Energetic Anatomy & Physiology
- Integrative Posture Clinics analyzing proper form and technique
- Reiki Training
- Intuitive Development
- Contemplative & Restorative Yoga Retreat
- Aerial Yoga
- Access to yoga classes at AYI facilities included in program cost
- Integration with on-going Yoga Teacher Training practice teaching and assisting modules; your presence helps new teachers to practice as they develop their new skill set!
- A deep connection to community
Abhyasa Yoga Study Level I Certifications are partially, gently integrated with on-going 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training programs to allow yoga scholars and teachers-in-training to develop practicing relationships together, exposure to overlapping study modules and to encourage cohesive community service. Abhyasa Yoga Study Scholars also enjoy deep yoga retreat within this program certification as well as other independent meeting opportunities.
Upcoming AYS Certification Programs:
North Hampton 2018-2019 at Samadhi Studio with potential adjunct modules such as Contemplative Yoga Retreat in other locations. Contact Christina at ChristinaAlexa1@gmail.com for more information.
Visit Abhyasa Yoga Institute for more information.